TERMS & CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
LakeErieChartersAndGuides.com will be referred to as LECAG for the balance of this section.
1. LECAG reserves the right to edit, suspend or delete any and all general membership entries and information without notice and without cause. General paid link members see #10 below.
2. As a general member of LECAG you agree you hold no interest, ownership nor does your membership listing have any monetary value whatsoever. General paid link members see #10 below.
3. As a general member of LECAG you agree to hold LECAG harmless of any adverse action that may arise from your listing on LECAG, such as but not limited to:
4. You understand and agree the additional information provided at the time of your membership will not be displayed within the public area of LECAG and you further understand and agree it was collected purely to identify and enable LECAG to contact you if necessary.
5. You understand and agree the only information displayed within the public area of LECAG will be your charter's name and primary phone number and a website link (if paid and applicable). See #10 below.
6. You understand and agree LECAG may contact you from time to time with special offers, incentives to upgrade your membership and e-mail solicitations.
7. You understand and agree the general listing area does not provide the ability for you to make changes to the information provided within LECAG and you further understand and agree it is your sole responsibility to notify LECAG of any future corrections to your general listings.
8. You understand and agree general listings are only to be displayed within ONE port area and you further understand and agree the only listings that may be displayed within multiple ports are Executive membership listings.
9. You understand and agree that it is a violation the Terms & Conditions of any membership to submit multiple listings with the same information, like information or entirely different information but later found to be the SAME charter business. This type of violation can and will get your membership (any level) permanently revoked. General paid link members see #10 below.
10. You understand and agree general members who pay for website links will be entitled to a pro-rated refund only if your membership was cancelled and deleted WITHOUT cause. Cancellations and deletions due with cause (i.e., violating #9 above, invalid or deceptive information, etc.) will NOT be entitled to a refund. It is further understood and agreed should you decide to cancel your membership prior to it's yearly renewal, you will not be entitled to a refund of the website link fee.